Gift Guide: Cute & Young Couple
Sometimes when it comes to shopping for wedding gifts, the options can get a little boring especially if you’re buying a gift for a younger couple that probably won’t use fine silverware. This gift guide is perfect for couples who are a little unique and enjoy the quirkier side of life.
1. We love this Hand Stamped Vintage Lovers Spoon by Jessica N Designs. Not only is it sweet and sentimental but you can always gift it with a bag of coffee or hot chocolate.
2. This record play from Urban Outfitters is the perfect gift for the couple that loves music! Even if they already have one, you can always give them another one that they can put in another part of their house. Not to mention this one comes with a super cool pattern and its portable!
3. Not only is this throw blanket from Uncommon Goods simply adorable but every couple needs a throw blanket for those lazy days around the house or for Saturday Netflix nights!
4. This Succulent Living Wall Art frame from Uncommon Goods is awesome because you can put it outside or inside as wall art or set it on a table as a centerpiece. Succulents are also really easy to take care of!
5. This Lomography Diana + Dreamer Camera from Urban Outfitters is probably my favorite. Newlyweds can take this gift a long for their honey moon and take some really vintage and dreamy type photos to remember their trip forever.
What are some other gift ideas for a cute and young couple?
Your Bridal Trends Blogger,